Meal A Day serves lunch for $2 a plate 10-11:30 a.m. at Sulphur Springs Senior Citizens Center, 150 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive. The menu for the week July 27- 31 includes:
• Monday — Smothered beef patty with stewed potatoes, green beans and a roll
• Tuesday — Rope sausage and sauerkraut with black-eyed peas, cornbread and green tomato relish
• Wednesday — Beef enchiladas with pinto beans, chips and salsa, and tossed salad
• Thursday — Broccoli chicken divan with rice, candied carrots and a roll
• Friday — Turkey tetrazzini with English peas and garlic bread
A Day Program, contact Karon Weatherman at 903-885-1661.