Meal A Day serves lunch for $2 a plate 10-11:30 a.m. at Sulphur Springs Senior Citizens Center, 150 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive. The menu for the week May 25- 29 includes:
• Monday — Chili cheese dogs with potato salad, chips and a pickle spear
• Tuesday — Chicken cacciatore on a bed of rice with California blend vegetables and a roll
• Wednesday — Beef spaghetti with English peas and garlic toast
• Thursday — Chicken and dressing casserole with mashed sweet potatoes, green beans and a roll
• Friday — Shepherd's pie with Brussels sprouts and a roll
For more information about the Meal A Day Program, contact Karon Weatherman at 903-885-1661.