We enjoyed a beautiful and wonderful 94th annual Chamber of Commerce Banquet “Be the Light” dinner and community awards banquet. It was held at the Hopkins County Regional Civic Center Thursday, Feb. 13.
Here is a comprehensive list of award winners from the evening:
• Caregiver of the Year — Hillis Bass,
• Growth and Renewal Award — Lara Colby,
• Community Pride Award — Hopkins County Regional Civic Center,
• Outstanding Agricultural Family of the Year — Chad and Dena Neal,
• Educator of the Year — Johnna West,
• Woman of the Year — Vickie Pickel and Salli Mc-Clendon,
• Small Business of the Year — Sister Babyz,
• Large Business of the Year — City National Bank, Ambassador of the Year — Magan Smith, and
• Citizen of the Year — Roger Elliott.
CORNERSTONE INSURANCE TO HOST RIBBON CUTTING
Cornerstone Insurance will host a ribbon cutting celebration Friday, Feb. 21, at noon. They are at 2104 Monroe St. in Commerce. Please make plans to attend to learn about the services Cornerstone has to offer.