Meal A Day serves lunch for $2 a plate 10-11:30 a.m. at Sulphur Springs Senior Citizens Center, 150 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive. The menu for the week May 18- 22 includes:
• Monday — Cheeseburger casserole with Normandy vegetables and corn
• Tuesday — Chicken pot pie with cranberry sauce and tomato wedges
• Wednesday — Beef and chicken fajitas with lettuce and tomatoes, refried beans, and chips and salsa
• Thursday — Sliced ham with potato salad, baked beans, coleslaw and a roll
• Friday — Chicken nuggets with mashed potatoes and pepper gravy, green beans and a roll
For more information about the Meal A Day Program, contact Karon Weatherman at 903-885-1661.