Meal A Day serves lunch for $2 a plate 10-11:30 a.m. at Sulphur Springs Senior Citizens Center, 150 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive. The menu for the week Feb. 10-14 includes:
• Monday — Chicken fried chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans and a roll
• Tuesday — Sliced ham with scalloped potatoes, broccoli and a roll
• Wednesday — Lasagna with English peas and a garlic stick
• Thursday — Chicken and dumplings with crackers and tossed salad
• Friday — Cheeseburgers with lettuce, tomato, pickle and onions, baked beans and chips
For more information about the Meal A Day Program, contact Karon Weatherman at 903-885-1661.