Meal A Day serves lunch for $2 a plate 10-11:30 a.m. at Sulphur Springs Senior Citizens Center, 150 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive. The menu for the week Nov. 18-22 includes:
• Monday — Beef spaghetti with English peas and garlic toast
• Tuesday — Rope sausage with sauerkraut, black-eyed peas and cornbread
• Wednesday — Meatloaf with mashed potatoes, green beans and a rolls
• Thursday — Chicken and dumplings with crackers and tossed salad
• Friday — Apricot-glazed chicken breast with rice, Malibu vegetables and broccoli For more information about the Meal A Day Program, contact Karon Weatherman at 903-885-1661.