Meal A Day serves lunch for $2 a plate 10-11:30 a.m. at Sulphur Springs Senior Citizens Center, 150 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive. The menu for the week Nov. 18-22 includes:
• Monday — Beef patties with roast gravy, mashed potatoes, green beans and a roll
• Tuesday — Oven omelet with sliced ham, blueberry muffin and oranges
• Wednesday — Sour cream chicken enchiladas with refried beans, chips and salsa, and tossed salad
• Thursday — Hamburger vegetable soup with crackers and tossed salad
• Friday — Cheesy chicken and rice casserole with carrots and broccoli
For more information about the Meal A Day Program, contact Karon Weatherman at 903-885-1661.