Jail transfers, other activity
Alfred Jerod Whetstone, 31, of Dallas was arrested at the Dallas County jail and transported to Hopkins County on multiple charges, including felony delivery of .25 ounces to 5 pounds of marijuana in a drug-free zone; bail jumping and failure to appear on a charge of possession of marijuana; open container in vehicle-passenger and assault and battery with a deadly weapon. No bond was set, and Whetstone remained in custody as of press time Friday, according to arrest and jail reports.
Michael Pierre Cousin, 52, of Bonham was released from jail Wednesday on a $30,000 bond. He was arrested Nov. 2 on charges of possession of 4-200 grams of a Penalty Group 1 controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia, according to jail reports.
Darrell Ray Richards, 56, of Mount Vernon was released from jail Wednesday on a $15,000 bond. He was arrested Nov. 19 on charges of tampering with or fabricating physical evidence and theft of a firearm, according to jail reports.
Lonni Hammond Allen, 39, of Sulphur Springs was released from jail Friday. She was booked in Oct. 24 on a charge of disorderly conduct-language and served a 30-day commitment on a March 2019 charge of driving while intoxicated, according to jail reports.
• Report of a motor vehicle accident involving a hog on FM 2653 at County Road 4717 at 6 a.m. Wednesday;
• Cow on County Road 4581 at FM 71 west at 7:19 a.m. Wednesday;
• Dog on side of road on State Highway 11 east in Winnsboro at 10:25 a.m. Wednesday;
• Report of a dog looking malnourished on County Road 2436 at 10:56 a.m. Wednesday;
• One horse and one mule on County Road 4775 at FM 71 west near Posey at 1:29 p.m. Wednesday;
• Report of a dog stolen on Saturday from a residence on Tanglewood Drive at 1:09 p.m. Thursday;
• Report of a black dog that keeps running into the road on FM 3019 in Winnsboro at 4:07 p.m. Thursday; and
• Four or five cows out on FM 69 south at County Road 2310 at 5:17 p.m. Thursday.