Every election year, a handful of votes often determines the outcome of an election. It is argued that voting is a citizen’s civic duty, that it provides a voice, power to the citizens of United States. Others argue that a single vote will not make a difference.
As featured on
After two weeks of early voting people in the 30 largest counties in Texas cast as many ball…
Early voting numbers for Hopkins County continue to surge beyond previous midterm elections.
- Gas prices fall below $2.40
- Sheriff’s office contracts for dispatch system
- 7 complete basic jailer course at HCSO
- Historian presents life at time of ‘True Grit’
- Gift tree for seniors ready for holidays
- No. 14 Cats hammer Heath
- Cats, Raccoons collide in playoffs
- Eagles, Trojans in grid playoff action
- Jury finds Crum guilty
- Crum convicted of murder
- Aaron Crum on trial for murder of Joshua Cowling
- Interstate widening need linked to increase in freight shipping
- NHISD investigates allegation of electronic media policy violation
- Man found with gunshot wound has died
- Cats lose district finale, 39-24
- Veterans to be celebrated with 90-minute parade
- Defense takes lead in Crum trial
- What’s up on I-30?
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Should lawmakers consider e-cigarettes as a smoking cessation tool when crafting new tobacco product regulations?
Electronic cigarettes may soon be coming under regulation and could be more inclusive, including raising the legal age for tobacco products to 21..